featured image

Packed with the much-loved S Pen, the Galaxy S22 Ultra has me in a stranglehold because it’s super convenient for taking notes easily as a journalist who attends many tech events and needs to regularly capture a mountain of information.

I’m also a fan of the Galaxy S22 Ultra’s 40MP selfie camera. Photos appear in warmer tones compared to the iPhone 14’s 12MP shooter. HoweverI can’t deny that iOS 16 is a beautiful, seamless mobile operating system that is attractive enough to persuade me to #TeamiPhone.

1. Security

Recently I decided to download one of the best mobile games, Yodo1’s Rodeo Stampede: Sky Zoo Safari, on the iPhone 14 while I was testing the battery life. Imagine my surprise when a message popped up asking me to access files, such as my private photos and videos, that are not necessary for the game to function.

Rodeo Stampede

Rodeo Stampede (Image credit: Google Play)

Knowing that the game is also installed on my Galaxy S22 Ultra, I was wondering how much data the app has collected from me so far. On iOS, however, Apple immediately tells you that an app plans to track your every move — and you have the power to decide if you’re willing to allow it.