featured image

Battlefield 2042 is underrated? (photo: EA).

The Monday Letters page discusses the difficulty of keeping up with long-running episodes. A reader suggests that Xbox can hold out in its own length.

Send an email to do the meeting yourself [email protected]

Online Battle So the hype started building up for this year’s Call of Duty, and since that’s a Modern Warfare game and not set in space or WW2 or whatever, I imagine it will be much more successful. are than last year. But would it really be good? A lot of people have fallen into the series lately, and I admit I haven’t played much since the last Modern Warfare.

Maybe I’m just weird, but I’ve been playing a lot of Battlefield 2042 lately. I didn’t like what happened at launch but now the updates haven’t been updated for a while.

As far as I know, it doesn’t matter if it’s the best Battlefield or not, because that kind of game was just for me. So many people fighting, the longer range battles, the vehicles, the greater emphasis on team play, it seems to me they are getting more interesting.

In the last two or three years it has been better than anything Call of Duty has done in the past and also Warzone. They don’t say that, but that’s just me. Curious if anyone else agrees.

Smash Bros. Kart I’ve been playing the new Mario Kart 8 DLC tracks and they are really great. Waluigi Pinball and Kalamari Desert are brilliant and I really like the new circuit in Sydney. The whole season pass is for money, so I’m happy to sit back and wait for all seasons to be out.

I don’t have anti-gravity as this is the main selling point of the main game, but as GC says, Nintendo isn’t interested in that, they want to promote Mario Kart Tour.

I wonder what will happen to the next numbered game because that’s the way I do it, but they will also keep a more realistic depiction of the original. I forgot how many non-Mario characters I got, so I’m really happy that Smash Bros. will be, but with karts. It almost seems like it will be a long time before we see a new Smash Bros. now that seems a certainty.

All for one company…Since Sony Square bought Enix, they could make Final Fantasy exclusively for PlayStation, right? I know, if it’s better than Call of Duty or Elder Scrolls, this will be better for me and it’s slightly confusing, but given how much the series is already heading to the PlayStation, it doesn’t always seem like something it’s good to watch. say. We must not forget our limitations when the time is right.

I actually blamed Microsoft for this because they’ve started buying up not just developers, but publishers as well. I realize they haven’t done it yet, but Sony taking revenge with one of the same size is completely understandable. Even though I wish that didn’t happen.

The danger now is that in the coming years every publisher and everyone will get it. They don’t care and I think this monopoly investigation will end with the companies, or at least their employees who are making money off it and making a fortune.

There’s already talk of EA and Ubisoft, and after them and Take-Two that’s about it, given the level of consolidation that’s already been in the industry. It doesn’t happen that often in Japan, but if Sony buys Square Enix, all bets fall off. I can’t wait for Disney to come over and buy who left Benson.

Xbox Series With the news about the new Tencent mobile console, I wonder why Microsoft has never tried to do something similar. They’re not pushing their cloud games that much now, while it’s early days, but I’d be surprised if they don’t try to push a lot once it does.

They could in principle make their own version of the Switch, but you wouldn’t need the doc, and it would basically always run games that look like a good PC. We’ll pick a terrible name for that, but it would be interesting to see what Microsoft would do differently from everyone else when it comes to wearable designs.

Microsoft really lost this generation to Sony so they could try out new ideas that way. I am interested. Denshan has done research.

The Spider-Man Defense I think the undisputed problem in these Marvel games is who is fighting it for you. Spider-Man had a lot of trouble with the concept of swarming and luring everyone with the fight-and-go, but instead of destroying his real-life nature.

I don’t know if Disney would like to portray their heroes as killing hundreds of unfortunate people. But that’s exactly what happens in the shortest video game. The Iron Man suits have lasers and missiles, and if I know what, I don’t think you’ve seen him use the same tazer as many times as he does. So who are you going to fight for? I’m not robots, I’m guessing. It was on VR.

Whose Black Panther will fight? Maybe they can get away with the Spider-Man defense, but he can’t get people to this stage or kick them out. He has horribly gigantic claws that use only one type of tool. So probably robots again.

Another option is aliens, but that’s hardly justifiable if they all start screaming like humans when they kill them. At least with Thor they have monsters and demons, which are harder to understand.

The New Reality With all the talk of Inbox backlogs lately, I’m trying to clear my PlayStation VR games backlog so I can get Xbox VR2 more soon. It’s a really exciting game, the Game of Thrones and GNOG. It is available in both VR and non-VR. There is still one trophy to win!

The people who produced a Fisherman’s Tale were able to make a very clever mystery/adventure puzzle. That was very helpful, but short. I hope the PlayStation VR 2 will be backwards compatible for games that I’ve missed so far, will be a more general version of games originally made for PlayStation VR1, as is the fact that some games are a bit off the resolution, because it is very small.

I haven’t got Moss: Book 2 yet after enjoying the first game because I wanted a physical version like the one from the first game. Probably the motion controllers on MaskMaker are pretty bad at times, but I hope the new PlayStation VR2 will work more accurately. Andrew J.PS: The game is currently Unrailed! It is an interesting game in which friends try to get through a car to keep the train moving, which is accustomed to the construction of the landscape. I loved the Railroad Tycoon 20 years ago, so this game sounds quite interesting.

The photos are super rich, beautiful, amazing. I have to say that I am very impressed with MultiVersus. When you look at all the games you think of, and the quality of them that are free to play, it doesn’t do much bad.

There are many surprises in the fact that for all those years of copycats, the only Super Smash Bros. is a free game with Batman and Shaggy. I’d say it’s better, it doesn’t quite get the same depth as the smoothness. But it’s worth the comparison today. Who knew that if you didn’t get your game right, you wouldn’t have to pay dividends?

For the first time that I was finally about to play Halo Infinite, I have to think about ecstatic gaming knowledge. I’m not talking about creating a deep backstory and environment for a single game, I’m talking about the culture spanning multiple games and multiple media.

The harrowing story of games is a bad story. When I’m 50, sometimes I forget what I did last week, or just to remember what the plot was for the game I played four or five years ago. I don’t want to tell you all about the time and place of the original Xbox.

Now you add another medium. Plot changes take place in books and in off-screen graphic novels. I like a good game, but no real person really involved me in the plot, so I feel like reading their books.

The result, however, was that I enjoyed many things about Halo Infinite, but thought a little too much about what had happened. A quick look at YouTube taught me that I only needed to watch an hour or two of video to get a sense of the Mastermaster’s history.

With triple-A game development times getting shorter, I can see this getting worse and better for a new generation of gamers who weren’t around before the original Xbox release. While Gears Of War is somewhat fearless, it requires a fair understanding of what happened in the previous games, but the next one is the latest of the latest games.

If you’re developing a trilogy, we can start with a reboot or cancel or make each new game more self-contained or, at the very least, even an option to see what’s happened so far before committing to a new one. adventure begins.

The role of Mirrors Edge is a fundamental belief principle. Let’s take the faith of God.

I’d be a big believer in making Zelda a role-playing game, at least one game, to see how it works. The people who wanted to be exactly the same every time would kill the series if Nintendo ever listened to them. Boggart would not have listened to them this way.

This Week’s High Topic The topic for that weekend’s Inbox was suggested by the reader, Cosmo. Who asks what your favorite video game universe is?

Which game is the most interesting fictional universe? Is that because of his mind, his character, the art design, the game or something else? What is a great fictional world, and how did your choice bring the games to life?

You think the chemistry of the game is hard in the media, and not in video games, like books and comics, and you feel that way, don’t you?

The new newsletter updates are updated every weekday morning, with special hot topics inboxes on the weekend. Reading letters is for accuracy and value.

You can also submit your own 500 and 600 word Readers feature at any time via email or our Submit Stuff page, which, if used, will be featured on the next available weekend.

More: Weekend Show: The best photo we’ve ever seen is the best ever.

More: Games Inbox: Breaking Your Backlog in 2022, Single Player Tomb Raider and Spider-Man PC Prize.

More: Games Inbox: Nintendo Switch, the best-selling console of all time, Deathloop on PS5 and Tomb Raider puzzles.

Follow Metro Gaming on Twitter and message us [email protected]

Use our Submit page for more information about Inbox and Readers.

For more information, check out our Gaming page.